- Model NO.: AM-1200
- Trademark: AMISMED
- Display: LCD
- Origin: China
1. Compatible with IV sets of any brand, universal type.
2. Automatically calibration for IV sets of any brand.
3. Three working modes: Drop counting control, Rate control and Time control mode.
4. 6 Hours continuous work when the battery is fully charged.
5. Have a unique color LCD and an internal battery with a high capability.
6. Switch between ml/h and drops/min freely.
7. Three levels of alarm volume: High, medium and low.
8. Three levels of occlusion pressure: High, medium and low.
9. KVO function: When finish the total volume of an infusion, the pump will alarm and enter KVO state.
|Drop Detector||Outside caliper rotary detector (patent)|
|Control Way||Drop counting and adjusting the delivery rate automatically|
|Fit IV tubes||20d/ml, 60d/ml and other, as well as brown tubes|
|Pump Type||Peristaltic finger pump|
|Accuracy||± 2%, when delivery rate ≤ 25drop/min (drop counting & time control mode) |
± 3%, when delivery rate > 25drop/min (drop counting & time control mode)
± 5% (Volume control mode after the correct calibration)
|Delivery rate range||1-1999min (1min step)|
|Volume limit range:||0-9999ml (1 ml step)|
|Total Volume Range||0-9999.9ml (1 ml step)|
|KVO Rate||KVO is 1ml/h when the delivery rate≤ 10ml/h, Otherwise KVO is 3ml/h.|
|Occlusion pressure||Three level setting LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH|
|Alarms||Near empty, Syringe empty, Volume complete (when limit volume is set), Occlusion, Syringe loose, Operation error, Low battery, device failures.|
Three levels of alarm volumeLOW, MEDIUM or HIGH
|Bolus function||Bolus rate: 10-1200ml/h, Bolus volume: maximum of 100ml|
|Power source||AC power supply: AC 100 to 240V( +/-10%), 50/60Hz;|
Built-in Lithium Battery: Rechargeable, 11.1V, 2000mAh.
6 hours of continuous operation
|Accessories:||AC power line, Operational manual|
|Protection Class||Class I, Type CF, IPX4|
|Dimension /Net weight||130mm*200mm*230mm, 2.5kg|
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly with your questions or inquiries. We are looking forward to receiving your correspondences in the near future.