Surgical Product Oxygen Concentrator (AM-7F5)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AM-7F5
- Noise Level: Low
- Purity: >94.5%
- Trademark: AMISMED
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 220V
- Capacity: 5L
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8419601900
Oxygen concentrator is intended for individual use in the home. It is an electronically operated device that separates oxygen from room air. It provides high concentration of oxygen directly to you through a nasal cannula. Clinical studies have documented that oxygen concentrator are therapeutically equivalent to other types of oxygen delivery systems.
This user's manual will tell you about your concentrator and will serve as a reference as you use your concentrator.
l Complete plastic outer shell, safe and reliable.
l Timing accumulates function, show total working hours through the display screen.
l Exceed press safety valve helping safe ensure.
l Install power loss alarming function, high pressure and low pressure alarming function.
l Compressor has got hot protection that ensures the safety of the compressor and concentrator.
l Having nebulizing interface (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing ): May connect with nebulizer to have nebulizing cure.
1. Flow Range: 1~5L/min (7F-5) 2~8L/min (7F-8)
2. Oxygen Concentration: 95.5%~87%
3. Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45kPa±4.5kPa (6.52psi±0.65psi) (7F-5)
Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45kPa±4.5kPa (6.52psi±0.65psi) (7F-8)
Maximum Outlet Pressure: 62kPa±4.5kPa (8.99psi±0.65psi) (7F-10)
4. Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at:
5. Altitude: Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000meters (13129 ft) below 90% efficiency. (7F-5)
Altitude: Up to 1230 meters (4000 ft) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels. From 1230 meters (4000 ft) to 4000meters (13129 ft) below 90% efficiency. (7F-8,7F-10)
6. Sound Level: ≤60dB(A)
7. Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing): ≥0.2 mL/min
8. Power Supply:
AC120V±10% AC220V±10% AC230V±10%
9. Input Power: ≤600VA (7F-5,7F-8) ≤1000VA (7F-10)
10. Weight: 26kg (57.31bs) (7F-5) 27.5kg (60.62bs) (7F-8)
32.5kg (71.65bs) (7F-10)
H44.5cm (17.5) ×W37.2cm(14.7)×D68cm(26.8)
12. Minimum Operating Time: 30minutes
l Electric classification: II class B type.
l Work system: work continuously.
l Keep it far from flammable and explosive gas area.
IV.NORMAL WORKING CONDITION
l Temperature range: 10'C~35'C(50'F~95'F)
l Relative humidity: 20%~60%
l Atmosphere pressure: 86kPa~106kPa (12.47psi~15.37psi)
NOTICE: Please place the device in normal working temperature circumstance for at least 4 hours if the storage, transportation temperature beneath 5'C(41'F).